Is this for you?
For for nonprofits seeking a deeper, more intuitive approach to their strategic development. If your team is looking to align your organization’s mission and values with a holistic and mindful strategy, transcending traditional methods, this is for you.
Why somatic-based strategic planning:
- Fosters a deeper sense of unity and understanding among the board contributing to the long-term sustainability and impact of the organization.
- Ensures that strategic objectives are deeply aligned with the organization’s core mission and values.
- Somatic practices open up new pathways for creative thinking, leading to innovative solutions and strategies.
- Engages team members on a deeper level, enhancing their commitment to the organization’s goals and strategies.
- Builds resilience and adaptability, enabling the organization to navigate changes and challenges more effectively.
Somatic strategic planning is for you!
A strategic plan that you’ll actually use.
I believe in the transformative power of integrating somatic practices into strategic planning. This unique approach combines traditional strategic planning with somatic awareness, bringing a deeper level of intuition and mindfulness to the process. This combination ensures that your nonprofit’s strategy is not only aligned with its mission and vision but also deeply resonates with the core values and energy of your board.
By the end of our time together?
Not only will you have a strategic plan and accompanying tactical plan (so that implementation feels do-able and you can see the tangible outcomes)…
You’ll also have a board that feels confident, connected and engaged.
“Maggie is professional and true to her values. Working with an international, volunteer-run, service organization is tough. Maggie always takes the high-road and leads by example.
She is knowledgeable & creative. We relied heavily on her advice to create an information hub for our international organization together.”
– LAURIE ZUCKERMAN,
DIRECTOR OF COMMUNICATIONS, ESRAG
(ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY ROTARY ACTION GROUP)
- Onboarding session, via Zoom, to learn the background of the organization.
- Stakeholder survey.
- A full day facilitated in-depth strategic planning session with your board. In-person or online.
- A half day tactical planning session with your executive team. In-person or online.
- A finalized strategic and tactical plan.
- Executive coaching sessions available upon request.