By using the site, you are accepting the practices described herein. These practices may be changed, but any changes will be posted and changes will only apply to activities and information on a going forward, not retroactive basis.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The website may provide you with an opportunity to share and upload your photos, videos, text and other information (collectively any submission or derivative thereof is referred to as “Content”). You hereby grant the Company a perpetual license to use, redact, republish, copy, sell, distribute, perform and distribute your Content and screen name, including any intellectual property contained therein, in any medium now known or hereinafter developed without payment or compensation to you and without seeking any further approval from you. You acknowledge that nothing contained within your Content would require us to seek permission of a third party in order to use the Content. You also agree to waive any moral rights, or right to any residual payment associated with Content if such Content is published, sold, distributed, or otherwise commercially exploited.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The Company is under no obligation to screen or monitor Content, but we retain the right to include, edit or remove any Content at any time without notice.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of British Columbia, Canada.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions! We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Type of Data We May Collect About You, How We Collect It and How We Use It
We may collect the following information about you when you access this website and provide information to us by filling out online forms, registering to receive access to a resource, emailing us, ordering products or services, commenting or providing other feedback, and searching:
- Name and email address
- Billing information (eg, name, company name if applicable, address, telephone number, credit card information) to process your payment if you order products or services
- Demographic information such as preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys, offers or customer service.
We use this information for the following reasons:
- To deliver the product or service you ordered or requested or to answer any questions or help requests you submitted
- To provide information about new products, special offers or content which we think you may find interesting
- To better understand your needs so as to improve our products and services
- Internal record keeping.
We also use automatic data collection technologies as you navigate through this website to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We use this data to improve our website and products and services, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising.
We use a third-party provider to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email open rates and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our newsletter. You can unsubscribe to our emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails.
If you are located outside of the Canada, your personal data will be transferred to Canada and processed there. By using this website and submitting your personal data to us, you are agreeing to this transfer.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
The Security of Your Personal Data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
When you enter sensitive information such as a credit card number on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer Technology (sometimes referred to as “SSL”).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we do not guarantee absolute security. We are not responsible for the unauthorized acts of others and we assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access (such as through hacking) or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control.
As a general rule, we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law or other government entities to do so.
We may disclose your personal information to a third party under the following circumstances:
- our service providers for the purpose of providing our services to you
- professional advisers, including bankers, accountants and insurers
- a lawyer or collection agency, when necessary to enforce our terms of service or any other agreement between you and the Company
- any successor in interest in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s asserts and/or business.
We work with reputable third parties who will treat your personal data in accordance with the law and for the specified purposes only.
How To View, Amend or Delete Your Personal Data
You have the following rights with regards to the personal information that we hold about you: the right to access, rectification, erasure, restrict processing, object to processing, data portability, complain to a supervisory authority, and withdraw consent. Please email your request to email@example.com.
We’re Here To Help
Follow along + say hello on Instagram >>